My.Yo Set 2: 6er Mild, 6er Lacto Pro® + Inulin
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Delivery within 3-5 days
Store at room temperature, better in the refrigerator in summer.
Making your own yogurt helps our planet.
2 beliebte Fermente im günstigen Set:
1x Joghurtferment LactoPro® + Inulin (6x25g), 1x Joghurtferment Mild (6x5g)
- ein Beutel Joghurferment reicht für die Zubereitung von jeweils 1 Liter Joghurt
- der fertige Joghurt kann bis zu 4 x überimpft werden, eine Packung reicht somit für bis zu 30 Liter Joghurt (6er Packung)
- geeignet für Kuhmilch (pasteurisiert, H-Milch, abgekochte Direktmilch, lactosefreie Milch) und Soja-Drinks
- kalorien-, fett- und cholesterinarm
- keine tierischen Inhaltsstoffe
- Der zubereitete Joghurt ist im Kühlschrank ca. 7-10 Tage lang haltbar
Nutritional information per 100g dry product
This product has no reviews yet.
It's that easy
FAQ about our ferments
What does probiotic mean?
The term 'probiotic' refers to live microorganisms such as bacteria and yeast that, when consumed in appropriate amounts, can have positive effects on gut health and well-being.
How much yogurt can I make in one bag?
One pack contains 3 or 6 bags of ferment. With 1 sachet you can turn a liter of milk into yoghurt. You can vaccinate each bag up to four times, sometimes more often. However, you should always pay attention to absolute hygiene so that no foreign germs multiply. With one bag you can make 5 liters of yogurt.
How does over-vaccination work?
- You will need a small amount of yogurt (about half a coffee cup) with live cultures as a starter. This can be store-bought yogurt or leftovers from your own homemade yogurt.
- Stir the yoghurt starter into 1 liter of milk and put the whole thing in the yoghurt maker to ripen.
How much fat should the milk used have?
The rule of thumb applies here: the higher the fat content of the milk, the firmer and creamier the yoghurt will be. For example, if you only use 0.5% fatty milk, you will get a delicious yogurt drink.
Are your products vegan?
We have not certified our ferments as vegan, but all ingredients are purely plant-based.
What is the best way to store the ferments?
The ferments can be stored at room temperature. In the hot summer months, it's better to put them in the fridge.
How long do the ferments last?
As a rule, our ferments have a shelf life of between 6-12 months.
Can you also use fresh milk or just UHT milk?
- Raw milk or fresh milk with a short shelf life must be boiled first. Raw milk is untreated and may contain small amounts of various germs and bacteria.
- If you drink untreated fresh milk, it is usually completely harmless. However, if this is processed into yoghurt, the initially very low number of germs can increase significantly. In this case, the yogurt becomes slimy and smells unpleasant.
- Very important: Only stir in the yoghurt ferments well after it has cooled down. If the milk is too hot, the bacteria die.